As part of the continuing education of its prospects, Saint Sauveur Pharmaceuticals organized a scientific day on Saturday April 24, 2021 in the international conference room of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kinshasa.
The theme was: “The first 1000 days to change a life” and “Corticosteroid therapy in pediatrics”.
The scientific morning was an opportunity to remind people that the risk for children suffering from chronic malnutrition between conception and the 2nd birthday is to accumulate stunted growth which will have negative impacts on their future motor and cognitive development.
Organized in partnership with :
- NUTRISET, a French company whose activity is the research, development, production and distribution of specific nutritional foods intended to treat and prevent the various forms of malnutrition in the world.
Organized in collaboration with :
- SOPECOD Société des Pédiatres de la RD. Congo
- SATA Sauthem African Training Agency
- LOMO MEDICAL
- Welcoming guests, word of welcome, word of the occasion and word of introduction.
Protocols: Mr. Nader Chami, Ph. Abity Tungulu, Prof. Dr. Dobi Mabiala.
- Presentation 1: Inaugural lesson: Perinatal chronobiology and oxidative stress. “By Prof. Dr. Longo Mbenza B.
- Presentation 2: “The First 1000 Days to Change a Life.” by Prof. Dr. Thérèse Biselele B.
- Presentation 3: “Presentation of ENOV products” by Mr Mayingila Guichard.
- Presentation 4: Discussion with moderator.
- Presentation 5: “Corticosteroid therapy in pediatrics.” by Prof. Ph. Mesia Kahunu Gauthier.
- Presentation 6: “Place of corticosteroid therapy in the management of asthma in pediatrics.” by Prof. Dr. Aketi Loukia Lucie.
- Presentation 7: “Place of corticosteroid therapy in the management of nephretic syndrome in pediatrics.” by Prof. Dr. Ekulu Mfutu Pépé.
- Presentation 8: “Place of steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the management of ENT disorders in children.” by Prof. Dr. Nyembwe T. Dieudonné.
- Presentation 9: Presentation of the Saint Sauveur range by Ph. Dr. Lesako Yves.
- Presentation 10: Discussions and exchanges with moderator.
- Presentation 12: Awarding of patents by the Organizing Committee.
- Closing remarks by Mr. Nader Chami.
- Buffet by the Spoudazo catering service..